We are happy to discuss any patient with you to help ensure they receive the best possible care.
- Laparoscopic and open treatment of:
- Benign and malignant colon and small intestine disease
- Abdominal wall and inguinal hernias
- Gallbladder disease
- Management of:
- Benign and malignant breast disease
- Uncomplicated anal disease
- Benign and malignant skin and soft tissue disease (“lumps and bumps”)
- Diagnostic biopsies including lymph nodes
- Surgical management of:
- Lung cancer and thoracic disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease and hiatal hernias
- Thoracoscopic and open treatment of thoracic disease
Please speak to your Primary Care provider to learn more about General Surgery at St. Mary’s, or ask your provider for a referral to make an appointment. Providers, please fax referrals to 207-777-8641.